HTC One Still Worth Buying?

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the one.. but if I'm not perfectly happy I'm going to switch it out within 14 days for the LG G

slckofit

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine came in yesterday! One question, I bought mine from Dell and when I opened the box, the phone was not in a plastic sleeve nor was it protected by anything. No film over the screen or the camera lens. The back cover was scuffed up a bit from sitting on top of the sim key remover thing, but it rubbed off without a problem. Is this normal for Dell to ship out phones like this? Or did I receive a refurbished unit? Besides that, everything seems to be working just fine.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Mine came in yesterday! One question, I bought mine from Dell and when I opened the box, the phone was not in a plastic sleeve nor was it protected by anything. No film over the screen or the camera lens. The back cover was scuffed up a bit from sitting on top of the sim key remover thing, but it rubbed off without a problem. Is this normal for Dell to ship out phones like this? Or did I receive a refurbished unit? Besides that, everything seems to be working just fine.

That sounds really shady , you bought it new or used? If it's supposed to be knew I would highly question Dell's shipping and care methods

Sent from my HTC One

darryjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

If you purchased it from dell and purchased it as new, I would return it. Should be wrapped and protected with plastic and the box should have been sealed with two tapestrips that are intact.

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Had the DNA and loved it coming from rezound. Convinced my sis to get one...3 days later she dropped it chasing her 1yr old. So...gave her mine and got the blue One...lucky me! So far I'm loving the screen size and typing on this keyboard...sounds silly but this keyboard is awesome! Always had HTC and sense...but this sense 5 is gonna take some learning. Screen is on par with DNA and I will need more time to gauge battery. Either way...leave for honeymoon to Jamaica nxt Monday and excited to take my new toy:)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app

slckofit

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
If you purchased it from dell and purchased it as new, I would return it. Should be wrapped and protected with plastic and the box should have been sealed with two tapestrips that are intact.

Honestly I haven't had any problems with the phone. It does seem like it was opened before they shipped it out because the phone had no protection whatsoever. The box didn't have any tape strips either. I did talk to the service rep and he said this has never happened before and can exchange it for another if I'd like, but I'm happy with this one. There are no sign of any defects and the top and bottom doesn't have a gap like many have mentioned before. Manufacturing date was July 17, 2013

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
They released a blue colored one on Verizon....was planning on silver. Saw the blue had to have it

TheFLCracker

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had my One for 4 days now which isn't very long, but I'm loving this phone and it has the potential to be the best phone I've ever had. I've had many high end phones, including a few androids and the last 4 iPhones. I'm glad I switched back to android and have the One.

Posted via Android Central App

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Well it is cuz I'm using one right now...on Verizon. Got it at bestbuy.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Well it is cuz I'm using one right now...on Verizon. Got it at bestbuy.

while they may have been showing up at BB your contradicting in your statements-. my conclusion-.
your FOS......

so a picture would cause me to apologize....