How come I dont have a "Power Saver" option? Is this a VZ thing?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Your device launched with 4.2. The power saver option is not in the status bar as it is in the other stock devices. It's located in Settings/Power/Power Saver.

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Your device launched with 4.2. The power saver option is not in the status bar as it is in the other stock devices. It's located in Settings/Power/Power Saver.

Its not.

All i have under "power" is Usage, History, Show Battery Level, Sleep Mode and Fast Boot.

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Power Saver will reduce CPU usage and other things. It's not sleep mode.

No sleep mode on Verizon. Read on XDA (guy claimed an HTC rep responded to him) and on the VZW One, it's "built-in" into the system, whatever that means. I can theorize, but no need to start rumors. I'm running the Qualcomm battery guru app and so far, so good. About equal battery life to my DNA.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol.. Man.. Why would they take that from you guys?

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
No sleep mode on Verizon. Read on XDA (guy claimed an HTC rep responded to him) and on the VZW One, it's "built-in" into the system, whatever that means. I can theorize, but no need to start rumors. I'm running the Qualcomm battery guru app and so far, so good. About equal battery life to my DNA.

I think you mean "no Power Saver Mode on Verizon".

I have Sleep Mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12