I have looked all over the settings menu but I can't find the option for owner info in the lock screen.

Any one able to locate this or is it not an option in Sense 5?

Posted via Android Central App
    09-03-2013 11:07 PM
    This link says to go to Settings/Lockscreen/Lockscreen Widgets, then press Owner Information at the bottom. Does that work?
    pheatton likes this.
    09-03-2013 11:14 PM
    Maybe a Verizon thing, no "Lockscreen" option under settings.

This link says to go to Settings/Lockscreen/Lockscreen Widgets, then press Owner Information at the bottom. Does that work?
    09-04-2013 07:43 AM
    The best I can offer is go to your contact page in people and take a screen shot or create your own jpg with the info you want displayed. Then under personalize>lock screen style there is an option to use a wallpaper as your lock screen, first choice on the left. Touch Settings and you can pick to use custom wallpaper and set your screen shot or jpg as your wallpaper. This way you don't have to change your main wallpaper that you see when the device is on, and it will display the info you desire when the lock screen is active.
    mclarryjr and Gbsa like this.
    09-04-2013 07:56 AM
    Vidjunky that is a great idea thanks for sharing - Currently there isn't a setting for us using the widget style lock screen maybe something they'll add in a update.
    09-04-2013 08:43 AM
    Yeah looks like there is no option for it. I did see that thread and looked and looked for it. Hopefully we will see any update for this
    09-04-2013 11:25 AM
    Hi,

I'm reviving this thread since it's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. I just got a HTC One from Verizon, and it's upgraded to Kit Kat. I have also replaced Sense with Nova Launcher.

I've created a wallpaper with my owner info on it, but when I go to personalize, the only choices I see under display are home screen, wallpaper and customize home screen - no choice for lockscreen. So right now, I'm using this jpg as my main wallpaper. I've positioned the owner info so that it's pretty much hidden behind a weather widget when I'm on my home screen, however, it's always in the way on the other screens.

Can anyone tell me how to set a different wallpaper for my lockscreen? Also, I've tried installing a lock screen app, such as NiLS, but I can't figure out how to replace the delivered lockscreen.

As long as I'm on the topic of what I can't figure out, can anyone tell me what type (or size) wallpaper I need to have so that Nova Launcher scrolls it as I move to different screens? If I could figure that out, I could at least make a wallpaper that only has my owner info on the home screen.

Thanks for your help!
    03-14-2014 06:41 AM