*DEAL ALERT* Verizon htc one on sale at Best Buy for 49.99

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Just as the title says best buy has the htc one for Verizon on sale for 49.99 including the metallic blue one. Holding out for the note 3 but I thought I would pass the info on to those hoping to find a good deal on the one :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

lowdwn169

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I got the email this morning. Hopefully going this afternoon to get a blue one!! This was my price point since it came out so late. And I have a line that wants upgraded and I won't lose my unlimited data!

Adriaus

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Wow this deal is amazing. Any idea how long it's gonna last? I can't upgrade til December :eek:

Also, slightly off topic, think deals like this are going to pop up around December?

dartguy24

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I want to switch from my iPhone to the One, but I don't have an upgrade available. If I add an additional line to my family plan, can I switch numbers to keep my number on the new phone? Then could I cancel the line (new number) and pay the ETF? $350 ETF and $50 for the phone is still a lot cheaper that paying the $700 retail. Thoughts?

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Wow this deal is amazing. Any idea how long it's gonna last? I can't upgrade til December :eek:

Also, slightly off topic, think deals like this are going to pop up around December?

It's only until Saturday and it's possible to have deals like that in December wouldn't count on them to happen directly from Verizon though.

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I want to switch from my iPhone to the One, but I don't have an upgrade available. If I add an additional line to my family plan, can I switch numbers to keep my number on the new phone? Then could I cancel the line (new number) and pay the ETF? $350 ETF and $50 for the phone is still a lot cheaper that paying the $700 retail. Thoughts?

The best way is to instead paying an etf u can add a dumb phone with no data 10.00 a month and just keep it on that line. Way cheaper than paying an up front etf.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

mrmugman

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The best way is to instead paying an etf u can add a dumb phone with no data 10.00 a month and just keep it on that line. Way cheaper than paying an up front etf.

Hey central n ohios, could you go into a little more detail? I'm in the same boat as dartguy and am curious on the cheapest way to upgrade. I'm not quite up to speed on the dumb phone strategy.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

I just received a text from best buy the sale is actually good until September 28 not this coming sat as I previously thought.

tewest86

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

Lol. This is my plan. I want the blue one. I can sell my iPhone for $425 at list so I'll be out of about $30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

tewest86

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey central n ohios, could you go into a little more detail? I'm in the same boat as dartguy and am curious on the cheapest way to upgrade. I'm not quite up to speed on the dumb phone strategy.

Fill me in too. I have share evrythg plan so it'll add $40 to my bill. So if I switch it out to a dumb phone, it'll go to $10 a month?

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Add a line to your account and buy the note 3 or whatever at the new line price. Then switch the new phone to your unlimited line and put the dumb phone on with no data. It will be about 10-14$ dollars.

Humantelope

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Fill me in too. I have share evrythg plan so it'll add $40 to my bill. So if I switch it out to a dumb phone, it'll go to $10 a month?

No, with the share everything plan, new lines are 30$ for feature phones and 40$ for smart phones. You can however add a new line for 40$/mo and do a hardware swap onto the other line, then cancel the new line... that being said it wont just be 350$, you'll have the 30$ activation fee as well as the termination fee. but all in all its still not bad.

I was lucky enough to stroll into best buy this morning and get an HTC one blue for 2$ and some change, turns out i registered my line for a 50$ gift card with upgrade / activation sometime last year and it carried over this year hehe so I only had to pay taxes on this phone. love it. its an awesome phone for those not sure, I was debating between the one and the X but with the one being 50$ it was almost a no brainer as the features of the X i feel would grow old on me after a while and I really like the infrared capabilities of the one with my Chromecast, i'll eventually get rid of all my remote controls and just use my phone for everything.

TLDR; Great phone, great price, do it up.

hawkeye16qb

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Good deal, stinks for me. Bought my one on verizonwireless website for $140 ten days ago. No price adjustment possible through Verizon. I could return and go to bst buy but the hassle of mailing back this phone and and the cost of paying the shipping and restock fee isn't worth it for me.

Posted via Android Central App

4runner

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
At that price I had to pull the trigger after dropping my GNex and breaking the screen. It was between this and the Moto X. The price, specs, and camera won the day.

Posted via Android Central App

kikaha

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Just as the title says best buy has the htc one for Verizon on sale for 49.99 including the metallic blue one. Holding out for the note 3 but I thought I would pass the info on to those hoping to find a good deal on the one :cool:

Same phone I was trying to wait for but it's kinda hard to resist $50 for a phone that's normally $200

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Probably the best $49.99 a person can spend right now.
Saw the blue, very nice but really not crazy about anodized anything....I would scratch it the first day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38