Anyone receive OTA ???

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Mine just updated with prompting me.

Edit - it downloaded then prompted me to update a few minutes later. It's updating now and I'll be sure to report back if I notice any changes, it looks like a small update.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Just got it. Didn't seem to do anything to the phone. Supposedly fixes a freezing problem, but I never had any freezing issues so I'm just hoping this update doesn't cause problems that weren't there before.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Well hopefully this brings us one step closer to getting the 4.3 update other One users are getting. I would be satisfied if we get the 4.3 update within the next month.

Please Verizon don't make us wait forever!!!!!

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Got the update no problem. Glad to have it but can't help but wonder...what are the chances Verizon would push 2 updates for an HTC phone in one month!!;). Worried 4.3 just got pushed out further...hope I'm wrong!

either nexus 7 or ONE

RyanMXA

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Got the update no problem. Glad to have it but can't help but wonder...what are the chances Verizon would push 2 updates for an HTC phone in one month!!;). Worried 4.3 just got pushed out further...hope I'm wrong!

either nexus 7 or ONE

I hope not! I am craving the updates to the highlight videos!
New themes, add your own songs! I am so excited.

Whosurdaddy

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Messing with Wallet right now. Verified my identity thought the app didn't work prior to the update. allows me to move money around and if someone takes NFC money it seems that i could pay that way if i wanted to

Kimo91

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I updated today and it seems to run a bit smoother although I've only owned my One for 2 weeks now...but it does seem snappier than before. I'm going to try Google wallet soon.

Sent from my HTC One

arukaen

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I checked yesterday when the article came out and I had nothing. Checked this afternoon and I am now downloading the update. I too have never had any freezing with my phone.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I think the clouds in the weather app looked a bit wispier. Maybe a bit snappier but Im not sure that isnt from the system restart.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital