So I've been digging around this and other forums and I see various people successfully unlocking the bootloader. But I don't see any posts where people have flashed CyanogenMod. There is a fairly concise set of directions on unlocking->rooting->flashing cyanogenmod here:

How To Install CyanogenMod Android for HTC One (Verizon) ("m7vzw") - CyanogenMod

However, that page went up a couple of weeks ago, and it has not been updated for a while. One thing that seems to be missing in those directions is installing HTC drivers...I'd think you'd need that before any of this would work, right? And then today there's news that we can now s-off the Verizion HTC One (whatever that means). So I'm confused...anybody out there have CyanogenMod on their Vzw HTC One?
    10-07-2013 01:57 PM
    I'm looking for the drivers as well. Since the phone just came out a month ago I'm sitting tight until someone creates a simple package.
    10-07-2013 03:55 PM
    I flashed cyanogen mod 10.2 onto my HTC One this friday. So far I have had no issues. To install all I did was boot into recovery, wipe the phone and cache through CMW, and then install the zip from the downloads folder.
    10-08-2013 01:45 PM
    @kevinfuerst,
    i believe they are looking for a way to s-off, unlock, root, install custom recovery, and install cyanogen all in one thread. i have not seen anything of this sort but also have not looked for one either.
    i just installed cyanogen today on my verizon HTC one after successfully getting unlocked, s-off and root using rumrunner s-off tool.
    @yacoubean,
    if you are wanting to install cyanogen mod then there are several things you have to do to get it on the phone. i have not read the guide you linked but here is the basic gist.
    As for the HTC drivers just follow the rumrunner s-off tool's instructions. it will tell you what you need installed and what you need to disable/enable for the tool to work.
    1) unlock bootloader, get s-off. you have to do this before you can install any type of custom rom. there has just been an s-off tool released recently called rumrunner. you have to make sure you use the rumrunner version for the version of your phone. (i.e. have you installed the recent over the air update on your phone from verizon?, if so then you need to make sure you use the rumrunner for that version of your software)(lets also not get into an conversation that you don't need s-off technically to install recovery/rom. s-off makes it much more convenient).
    2)install custom recovery. TWRP and CWM are 2 that work on the verizon HTC one (please make sure you install the verizon version and not another carriers version).
    3) download your rom and install via your custom recovery. instructions on how to install the rom are found on the forum thread for the rom. you will most likely have to clear cache and dalvik cache to install any custom rom, which effectivly wipes out data on your phone (txt msgs, apps, etc..) again read instructions on the forum for the rom.

s-off is a safety feature on HTC phones. basically it gives you full control of the phone and partitions. if you are not s-off then there are certain things you cannot do (like install different radios), or if you can install certain things then the changes get wiped out with a phone reboot. I highly suggest you read and understand what s-off is. if you are s-on then the phone will not allow you to install unsigned packages. basically any packages that didn't come from verizon or htc. if you are s-off then you can install anything you want, including items that will brick your phone if you are not careful. this means you don't install sprint/t-mobile/att kernals, roms, etc... on your phone. only install things that say they are specifically for the verizon HTC one!!!!
    10-08-2013 03:12 PM
    @kevinfuerst,
    i believe they are looking for a way to s-off, unlock, root, install custom recovery, and install cyanogen all in one thread. i have not seen anything of this sort but also have not looked for one either.
    i just installed cyanogen today on my verizon HTC one after successfully getting unlocked, s-off and root using rumrunner s-off tool.
    @yacoubean,
    if you are wanting to install cyanogen mod then there are several things you have to do to get it on the phone. i have not read the guide you linked but here is the basic gist.
    As for the HTC drivers just follow the rumrunner s-off tool's instructions. it will tell you what you need installed and what you need to disable/enable for the tool to work.
    1) unlock bootloader, get s-off. you have to do this before you can install any type of custom rom. there has just been an s-off tool released recently called rumrunner. you have to make sure you use the rumrunner version for the version of your phone. (i.e. have you installed the recent over the air update on your phone from verizon?, if so then you need to make sure you use the rumrunner for that version of your software)(lets also not get into an conversation that you don't need s-off technically to install recovery/rom. s-off makes it much more convenient).
    2)install custom recovery. TWRP and CWM are 2 that work on the verizon HTC one (please make sure you install the verizon version and not another carriers version).
    3) download your rom and install via your custom recovery. instructions on how to install the rom are found on the forum thread for the rom. you will most likely have to clear cache and dalvik cache to install any custom rom, which effectivly wipes out data on your phone (txt msgs, apps, etc..) again read instructions on the forum for the rom.

s-off is a safety feature on HTC phones. basically it gives you full control of the phone and partitions. if you are not s-off then there are certain things you cannot do (like install different radios), or if you can install certain things then the changes get wiped out with a phone reboot. I highly suggest you read and understand what s-off is. if you are s-on then the phone will not allow you to install unsigned packages. basically any packages that didn't come from verizon or htc. if you are s-off then you can install anything you want, including items that will brick your phone if you are not careful. this means you don't install sprint/t-mobile/att kernals, roms, etc... on your phone. only install things that say they are specifically for the verizon HTC one!!!!
    Awesome, thanks wolderiii. Actualy, I was mainly just wanting verification that actually installing CM works and there are no hardware issues. But I greatly appreciate the writeup! I will certainly use your directions when I do this.
    10-10-2013 01:22 PM
    @kevinfuerst,
    @yacoubean,

having another great day now Free
    10-14-2013 09:25 PM
    @kevinfuerst,
    @yacoubean,

Can someone please provide a link for the correct recovery tool? I've done a lot of searching around, and I can't find one that specifically says "Verizon."
    10-15-2013 01:36 PM
    10-15-2013 07:32 PM