Hello,
    I need to replace my HTC One, due to a defective camera. (distance photos will not focus). I went to the Verizon store where I bought my phone, and they ordered me a replacement which arrived today.
    The instructions that came with the phone look generic for any Verizon phone (not specifically for the HTC One). It says to remove the SIM card from the old phone and insert into the new phone. Do you know if this is required for the HTC One? It looks like the Micro SIM card is access via a small slot on the side of the phone. Supposedly there is SIM removal tool for the HTC one, but I don't have one (or maybe I accidentally discarded it). I tried a paper clip , but that hasn't worked. Other than going to a Verizon store, any advice?

Thanks!
    10-16-2013 10:22 AM
    Try a thumb tack. I've been switching between a HTC One and a LG G2 daily trying to decide which one I want to keep. Just push into that hole and the tray will pop out. Swap the SIM card and after a minute or so the new phone will detect the SIM and activate itself and you're good to go.
    10-16-2013 10:59 AM