System update now

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Hummm just took the update and I now have a static 4G symbol next to my WiFi. Kinda annoying. It better not use 4G. My husband's bionic is like that. Not a fan.

Anyone notice any other differences?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app

anon(8215685)

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
That's not today's update. Today's update 1.10.605.15. AC is talking about an update from over a month ago 1.10.605.10.

Not to be a smarta**, but did you read the above linked article? Here it is:

Verizon's HTC One has a system update today, too
Nov 19 2013 | 6:51 pm

Small update to software version 1.10.605.10 has an equally small change log

Today is update day it seems, and we would be remiss if we didn't also mention today's 34MB firmware OTA update for Verizon's HTC One. You should be able to check for and initiate the OTA process through the settings on your phone, and after things get finished and you reboot fully you'll be on software version 1.10.605.10.

What's new you ask? We're glad you did. Your new update has enabled ISIS Mobile Wallet support.

Huzzah!
Verizon's HTC One has a system update today, too | Android Central

I posted the link trying to be helpful since people didn't know what the update was for. If, as you indicate above, the information in the article is incorrect, then I suggest you contact the author and inform him of his error rather than attempting to correct me. Thank you. :)

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I just did it last night this morning. I waited and waited, but never got a notification, so last night I went looking for it and poof there it was. I got a little concerned when installing it, because it restarted the phone like 4 times or more and each time it came back it said the same installing thing. I thought it was stuck in some boot loop cycle. it finally fully booted up and now I just have to figure out what it does/did/will do, well you know what I mean.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance