Capacitive Buttons on HTC One

RobCMass

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a question as I am considering getting an HTC One this weekend. I had briefly switched to AT&T before verizon got the One and there was an issue with the capacitive buttons where pressing the home button would not respond or it would take you hitting it 4-5 times before it worked. I had heard there was an update that was rolling out to fix this issue and was curious if anyone has had this problem with the Verizon version.

anon(8215685)

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I've had my One since October and haven't had the issues you've described. There is a setting for how slowly or quickly you have to double tap the home button to bring up recent apps which, depending on the setting, could cause you to have to tap the home button several times.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have found this difference when I switched from the Rezound to the One. I noticed that It really wasnt that I had to tap more times but I had to tap harder. I found that the lighter touch that worked on the Rezound did not work well on the One. I have to touch a little bit harder and leave my finger there a drop longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla19