So Verizon pushed kit Kat 4.4.2 on me the other day and I hate it! I can't figure out how to make the camera zoom in? The slider is gone and it seems to want to default to Zoe. Honestly, If I wanted to have to play with my camera every shot, I'd carry my DSLR with me. The inability to zoom is maddening! Help?
    02-20-2014 11:56 AM
    So Verizon pushed kit Kat 4.4.2 on me the other day and I hate it! I can't figure out how to make the camera zoom in? The slider is gone and it seems to want to default to Zoe. Honestly, If I wanted to have to play with my camera every shot, I'd carry my DSLR with me. The inability to zoom is maddening! Help?
    Pinch out and the slider reappears.

Posted via Android Central App
    67GTV likes this.
    02-20-2014 12:03 PM
    Zoe is on when it us blue in the display. Tap it to turn on and off. With your fingers pinched together on the screen move them apart and #zoom

Posted via HTC One Android Central App
    02-20-2014 12:31 PM
    Tx. :-) hating kit Kat so far...
    02-20-2014 01:46 PM
    I figured this out the hard way, screaming and moaning! FYI, you can "pinch" the whole zoom in or out, you dont need to use the bar, just enough "english" on your pinch
    Stashsmom likes this.
    02-20-2014 03:45 PM
    I figured this out the hard way, screaming and moaning! FYI, you can "pinch" the whole zoom in or out, you dont need to use the bar, just enough "english" on your pinch
    FYI apparently you can't do this while in Zoe mode, only standard camera.

Posted via my Honestly TerrifiC One
    02-22-2014 11:25 PM
    FYI apparently you can do this while in Zoe mode, only standard camera.

Posted via my Honestly TerrifiC One
    Yeah you can't zoom in Zoe, just regular photo and video. Zoe is kind of cool though, I used it a few times this weekend. I can't quite get the sequece feature when you edit. I get it using the regular camera when you hold the shutter button down and it takes a bunch of shots of a moving subject, but not in Zoe.
    02-24-2014 02:09 PM