is there a fix for Facebook Status Updates?

cristianocr7

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I have searched and searched to only try the same things over and over again. A few weeks back, I had an issue with not receiving Facebook status updates (you know, the icon that appears on the top of the phone without actually opening up the app itself) I did the disable, uncheck items in auto-sync, check them again, make sure FB on my pc is correct.....The, it just started working. with new KITKat update, I am having the same issues. I even did a mater res-set this time around. I did get on notification last night. But in the am, I had to go in the app and saw more comments.

Does anyone have a step by step guide as to what should be checked or not? I'm speechless that this FB app is not working properly?

67GTV

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Have you updated the FB app on your phone? If not then try that. If so try uninstalling all FB updates and then try updating the FB app. I had to jump through these hoops on my last phone, when I was trying to do the opposite - disable FB notifications.

cristianocr7

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I have, I have gone thru these hoops. I am wondering if sleep mode checked has anything to do with it?
I was told I wont get Like as notifications but just comments?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21