HTC ONE just started rebooting...

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I plugged my phone into the charger and all of a sudden it started rebooting. I'm not rooted and I haven't downloaded any apps recently. I honestly don't understand what my phone is doing. Has anyone else had this issue? It will reboot to the htc screen, then go through the boot process, stay on the homescreen for like 4 seconds, then reboot again.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Is or was it only when plugged in, or is it now doing it all of the time? Faulty cables can cause all kinds of issues. If it's still happening I would do a simulated battery pull by holding up on the vol while powering on. If that stops the reboots I would then find a different cable to charge with, or if you're feeling lucky try the cable again and see if it comes back. Obviously if it's only happening when plugged in I would discontinue use of that cable to avoid doing any damage to the device and find a new cable.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The phone just reboots even without being plugged in. Once it's on the homescreen it'll show no service and the dialer stops working as well. It wont even let me boot into recovery mode. If i try holding down the power button the front two buttons just blink and nothing happens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz