Release date?

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys really think it will come out in 1 month + a few days? Is it possible for it too happen? Give me an example of a phone that happen like this please.

DougD84

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
From what I understand, from the other thread I started on FCC approval to release, its roughly a month from the time it is approved to the time its released (thanks to the guys in that thread for providing that info). Also, if you want an example, take a look at my last reply in that thread. The T-bolt was approved by the FCC on 2/10 and released on 3/17 so that's one example I came across and that deals directly with the predecessor for the Vigor.

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand, from the other thread I started on FCC approval to release, its roughly a month from the time it is approved to the time its released (thanks to the guys in that thread for providing that info). Also, if you want an example, take a look at my last reply in that thread. The T-bolt was approved by the FCC on 2/10 and released on 3/17 so that's one example I came across and that deals directly with the predecessor for the Vigor.

Definitely not a rule. I think the Bionic passed through mid-July if I'm not mistaken and it still hasn't launched.

DougD84

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Definitely not a rule. I think the Bionic passed through mid-July if I'm not mistaken and it still hasn't launched.

The Bionic was also delayed for whatever reason and at this point is irrelevant. It took so long to get to market that it'll be obsolete in less than two months. I'm not saying its a rule but in most instances you're looking at roughly 4-6 weeks from the time the device passes through the FCC to final release.

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Holiday season is coming up, youll see a lot of releases in the next few months.

Bionic rerally messed up the timeline, thus the darth lately.....

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Holiday season is coming up, youll see a lot of releases in the next few months.

Bionic rerally messed up the timeline, thus the darth lately.....
I would have probably gotten the bionic if it came out in aug. But since its comin out in september I can wait another month for te vigor.

slimjamm

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, the Vigor is coming out just slightly ahead of the Nexus Prime. So I would like to know when the Vigor release is to gauge the Prime's release date.

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, the Vigor is coming out just slightly ahead of the Nexus Prime. So I would like to know when the Vigor release is to gauge the Prime's release date.
Id guess theyll be bookends in October. Vigor early, Prime late. With the usual "subject to change" garbage.

People wont believe me, but a lot depends on 2 things
1. iPhone
2. Bionic sales

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Me too. Nothing will come out within 2 weeks of the IPhone 5, and if for some reason the Bionic goes on a tear, they will ride that wave as long as they can.

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a Incredible so may be the Incredible 2. But reports saying its going to be the Thunderbolt 2

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Looks like a Incredible so may be the Incredible 2. But reports saying its going to be the Thunderbolt 2

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
The color scheme would indicate a DROID branded device. I'd bet money on DROID incredible hd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund