"Best" Android Phone

rrhartjr

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Thats the best part of Android.. best is very subjective and you have a lot of choices based on what kind of features really appeal to you..

If I had to buy an available device TODAY on ANY carrier, I would pick:
* Samsung Galaxy S2 on Sprint
* Motorola Droid Bionic on Verizon
* Samsung Infuse on AT&T

There is a whole generation of devices about to come up in the next few months though..

Reactions: Marvin.Martian

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Thats the best part of Android.. best is very subjective and you have a lot of choices based on what kind of features really appeal to you..

* Samsung Infuse on AT&T

There is a whole generation of devices about to come up in the next few months though..

I would agree.

Reactions: Marvin.Martian

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

* Samsung Infuse on AT&T

Well on at&t they have sgs2 now

Sent from my Thunderbolt using tapatalk

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Well, I'm thinking in a couple weeks we have some very viable choices! The Bionic, out now, the Vigor, and the Nexus Prime. But based on Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1, my first huge disappointment in a Samsung product, (or is it the software?), it's still not really useable for anything at all. Should not have been released yet. It's slow, clunky, alot of stuff just doesn't work.

On to the question, tho'. The Bionic is here, Vigor is soon, as is the Samsung Nexus Prime, all on VZW, which is my carrier. Pick one. Others have already panned the Bionic. HTC has a great rep of late, the Prime has the cache of having no overhead crapola software on it, which keeps is clean.

Last edited:

infernalman7

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't agree more. One of the reasons why I keep waiting and didn't go with the S2 was because of TouchWiz. Perhaps one of the worse looking UI out there. Not to mention that iPhone peers of mine will look down on me for using a copycat device. Ha.

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
The ThunderBolt has the best kickstand! It also is the only 4G LTE phone with SVDO. I would not trade mine for the Bionic and I wouldn't bother with any non-Verizon phone. Both the Nexus Prime and the Vigor will soon be significantly better.

Thanks, Robrecht