Going crazy

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
If the phone launches on schedule, and the Prime launches on schedule, (rumored as the dates may be) I can assure you that devs will have an ICS build out by Christmas if you are willing to root and flash it... If you are going to wait for the VZW "official" ICS, keep your pants on because you will be waiting a while.

DougD84

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
The only thing missing from this phone is ICS. If it has ICS, I'm sold.

I would imagine with the Vigor's specs matching so closely with the Galaxy Nexus, that it will probably get ICS sometime in Q2 of next year (after the Bionic and SGSII variants).

Personally, with today's news of the Sensation XL announcement, I'm with the OP on going nuts waiting for them to officially announce this device. It's almost tearing at my very soul lol

infernalman7

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking now, that I will just get whatever comes out to the market first.

It's sad as I am a big fan of the Sense UI, but damn HTC doesn't make devices with bad-ass specs like Samsung :(

mngdew

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If I am elgible for an upgrade next month, do you think Verizon will let me pre-order the Vigor?

My official upgrade was June 2012. A few days after a phone call to a rep asking about the ETF, VZW gave me an early upgrade. See if it work for you, too.;)

Last edited:

CaptainDoug

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
The SGSII doesn't have as good of specs as the Vigor does. It's a great phone but Vigor is a step up. I've also heard the new sense 3.5 UI is a lighter faster version because of how slow 3.0 was. Lets hope.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
The SGSII doesn't have as good of specs as the Vigor does. It's a great phone but Vigor is a step up. I've also heard the new sense 3.5 UI is a lighter faster version because of how slow 3.0 was. Lets hope.

I'm not sure where you heard that, but, besides the screen, the SGSII eats the Vigor alive. It has a better processor, better GPU, and better memory management because it doesn't have Sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995