Going crazy

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
An official announcement from Verizon probably won't come until the Tuesday or Wednesday before release. Rumored dates put it at the 13th or the 20th. Within the next week we should start seeing more concrete rumors popping up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

xAGx#AC

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I cant wait either! I really think the lack of any info is worse than having be announced and just waiting for the release!

Ive heard possible announcements Wednesday, Thursday, and next week. Pretty sure no one really knows lol

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The announcement on Thursday is in London, I highly doubt they would pick Europe to introduce VZW's next 4G phone.
I'm really thinking it'll be next week.

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I think people are expecting the device being announced on Thursday to be the HTC Runnymede, or whatever they decide to name it. Especially considering Runnymede is a place just outside of London.

No, the Vigor will get some sort of domestic announcement. Maybe at CTIA on the 11th? Idk, I hope it is soon.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
We should start to see cases arriving in Best Buys and Verizon stores late this week or early next week. An official announcement won't come until a day or two before it goes on sale (or preorder). After waiting for the DInc and the TBolt, my anticipation is high but measured this time around as I know setbacks come with the territorry here. It has NEVER been the first rumored date for an HTC Verizon phone, so I would say the 13th is out (we should have seen some cases by now) and the 20th looks good, backed up by the captured screenshot. Pre orders could go either way...

cobb_cruiser

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if this phone will come with the bundle at Costco, similar to the bundle they offered up for the Bionic?

Why wait for the Vigor? Just go buy yourself a Bionic!

I was looking at this thread just for kicks, but I bought my Bionic a couple of days after launch as my local Costco sold out so quickly the first couple of days. I love my Bionic!! It's fast on 4G/LTE, stable, plays Netflix, easy to connect to my computers via USB, and did I say lightning fast? :cool:

Anyways, do yourself a favor and just get the Bionic. I'm sure glad I did!

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Why wait for the Vigor? Just go buy yourself a Bionic!

I was looking at this thread just for kicks, but I bought my Bionic a couple of days after launch as my local Costco sold out so quickly the first couple of days. I love my Bionic!! It's fast on 4G/LTE, stable, plays Netflix, easy to connect to my computers via USB, and did I say lightning fast? :cool:

Anyways, do yourself a favor and just get the Bionic. I'm sure glad I did!

I would have if wasn't for the PenTile screen. I know I'm being picky here, but I expected more from the Bionic. Aside from 4G and more RAM it didn't seem like a big enough leap to leave my DX2 for.

Now the Vigor has all the features of the Bionic PLUS: HD 720P screen (non PenTile), 1.5Ghz processor, better audio(Beats by Dre) and IMHO a better UI.

Yes, the Bionic is a great phone, I personally know 3 people that have it. But for me the Vigor brings more to the table.

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm selling my bionic the second I get the Vigor. The bionic is nice, but the screen is a dealbreaker for me. 80% of the time it really isn't that bad. But that 20% when it is has me shaking my head. And I don't want my phone to make me feel like that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital