I got my rezound today

dennism1358

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I checked the Razr screen out while at the store yesterday. With the brightness level all the way down the whites are a weird shade of green and with the screen held close to your face you can see pixels. I love the screen on the resound, it’s a true 720

Rich Coralli

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Have one in hand as well. Screen is superb, but colors, naturally, aren't as nice as the RAZR. I expect the Nexus to be phenomenal compared to this. I like the feel of the phone. Feels good in the hand. Not RAZR wide, not ultra thin, but for some reason it feels less of a burden than the Thunderbolt.

Camera is fantastic. Better than my iPhone 4 and RAZR, on par with a 4S. Minor irritants include home keys that don't auto adjust a la Incredible 2, the included Beats headphones seem to reproduce slightly less clear audio than the iBeats and that even though the phone is relatively fast, certain things like opening the app drawer, pinch to zooming on the web and general UI navigation at times don't look or feel as smoothly as other phones like the RAZR or even stock devices like the Nexus phones.

I'd say this phone is for the HTC purists, because everyone else is better off getting a RAZR if you must have that thin design or waiting for the Galaxy Nexus which will no doubt be the best of the three since it seems to combine the best of RAZR and Rezound.
Please post real life battery report in the battery life thread

fcotjpr

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
What Blur and too many people say otherwise about the screen so you really need to calm your immature self down.
Sure thing Sir, right away! But we disagree that too many people say otherwise. Some say otherwise. Check out how the Razr is already going for half price at a couple retailers. Also read the forums. Out of the three phones coming out of Verizon, Moto's is the weakest. I used to be huge moto fan, and owned the og, og2, dx, and the bionic. something is happening at moto, and I do not like it. I prefer their radios though. But excuse me if I am exited, but this is my passion. And calling people names is how you show how immature you are.

rob47

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Please give us a comment on call quality. CNet indicates it was poor.

I previewed the phone last night at Best Buy but they won't sell it here till Monday. It looks and feels fantastic. I am concerned thought about the call quality since this is my greatest percentage of use.

Thanks Rob

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
CNET rated the call quality as substandard. But they always have something to complain about! I can't wait to demo the phone for myself tomorrow.

rob47

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.

I really liked the phone - a lot. It feels just right for my somewhat small hands but the three friends I had with me also liked it. Two of these have the iphone 4 and felt the Rezound was more ergonomic.

Despite the early reports the phone did not seem heavy to me and the shape just seems to be made to hold and control with one hand. It fit easily into any pocket I tried. The screen is beautiful. It was fast on web surfing as far as I could try it. The camera was fast and very clear with good video. I am coming from a Blackberry Curve but the interface was cool. It does have a lot of bloat ware.

Compared to the Razr the Rezound felt more natural to me. The Razr was too thin and wide for me, but your impressions may be different. I personally want a removable battery so the Razr is out.

All in all the Rezound was great and if the call quality is acceptable it will be my next phone. Then for maybe 48-72 hours I will have the most advanced phone I can buy.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Razr screen is crap, blur sucks, it's processor is gimped, and I hate how they make a big deal about a glass that most high end phones already have today. Nexus is great, but the Rezhound's processor is that best in the market until generation I'd available to us next year. And Sense is awesome.

The rezounds processor is last generation garbage. It is a full generation behind the OMAPs in the RAZR and nexus. And the performance of the phone reflects it. Frankly, the rezound is just 'good enough' in the processing department, where the RAZR and nexus are good with room to spare.

angel35

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: I got my rezound todayHow??HOW???

Sentrix I have had the phone since Thursday 11.10.11. I can post a Verizon order confirmation to prove it...Sentrix you should stop hating!!!

I called verizon a few times they kept saying no pre orders. How did you get it???

skystone11

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Battery report on my new phone??full charge for the first time lasted 18 hours and 7 hours awake time. The awake time was with moderate use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE