Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!

MomaDave

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Here's a shot I took last night about 5:15 pacific time in West Sacramento, CA. All auto settings. Have to say it's a great camera!
2011_11_30_RezoundshotWSacramento.jpg

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Beautiful sky. And the foreground shiny object still holds some nice detail. I have to agree for a 8MP camera + the lens = great phone camera.

Did you steady the shot? Like on top of a car/open car door or against a lamp post? I used a telephone pole on the mountain shot above also with auto and no post processing.

Cheers :)

sophware

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I have had good luck with the 1080p video capture, and also "night-vision" like video in very low-light. it looked like Army Night Vision goggles, like in Blair Witch. There have been some orange-ish shots too though...maybe an issue with the light detection.

I have seen some sights stating the front camera is 720p capable and others that only say it's 2MP VGA camera...it does take lower-res pics that I have seen but still acceptable. I do like that the 8MP pics are only 1.27 MB in size, not something massive like 6-8 MB each! I wonder how they got 3216x1808 so small under .jpg. That may be a drawback actually if they are overcompressed...

I got some of those orange shots, too! I deleted them; otherwise, I would have posted.

MomaDave

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Beautiful sky. And the foreground shiny object still holds some nice detail. I have to agree for a 8MP camera + the lens = great phone camera.

Did you steady the shot? Like on top of a car/open car door or against a lamp post? I used a telephone pole on the mountain shot above also with auto and no post processing.

Cheers :)

Just held in my hand right outside of my car. That's the shiny foreground, my Accord.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
firstsnow.jpg

First snow picture! IMO the Rezound camera is better then my Thunderbolt and leaps and bounds better then my Bionic!!

MikeNY

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I love the camera on the Rezound and my wife has a bionic and sometimes her photos are better. I think it all comes down to lighting and how still you hold the camera because some of her pics she takes are flawless and sometimes mine are better.

georgekn3mp

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The white balance setting on "Auto" seems to be the culprit in colors appearing "orange" or off-color. That is hopefully something HTC or ICS can address in software.
For now it appears setting to "Flourescent" indoors has helped tremendously, for me at least.
I do love the pics, just much better when they are both sharp AND true-to-life!

MarkyD311

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
at a Japanese hibachi restaurant:

xsKET.jpg

pretty impressed so far. Took some pics at a 311 concert in extremely low light. I normally wouldn't have even tried, even with my iPhone 4. This phone did pretty well, though:

JtBVI.jpg

xu53i.jpg

AmPOm.jpg

And of course, I have to show off pics of the OTHER phone I picked up today...muahahahaha.

iGBUH.jpg

2JXUq.jpg

L1aHl.jpg

spgiva

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
. . .
And of course, I have to show off pics of the OTHER phone I picked up today...muahahahaha.

Click to view quoted image

uhm, if you post these in the verizon galaxy nexus forum you might start a riot. Where did you get your hand on a verizon nexus?

On topic I am finding the indoor photos a little grainy but it takes beautful out door shots. My previous phone was the incredible and I think the Rezound does do a good deal better. Photos on incredible I found got blown out easily.

-spg

Makisupa

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been happy with the camera so far. My only complaint is that using the zoom causes the image to fall apart. I've only used the camera in below zero or single digit temperatures, so that might have something to do with it. My favorite picture so far:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12