Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Here are some of my better pictures. I have noted in the file names where I have done some in phone processing and have included the original image along with the processed image for reference.

So far I am really liking this camera and it was one of the main reasons I got this phone.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Here are some of my better pictures. I have noted in the file names where I have done some in phone processing and have included the original image along with the processed image for reference.

So far I am really liking this camera and it was one of the main reasons I got this phone.

Those are awesome. Love the depth of field one with the ancient van in the parking garage. Nice shots.

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Those are awesome. Love the depth of field one with the ancient van in the parking garage. Nice shots.

Thanks man. When I saw that van parked directly under a light I had to shoot it, and it turned out great.

I also took a look at your photos and they look very nice. My favorite is "Sir, have you been drinking tonight?". Gave me a good chuckle.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks man. When I saw that van parked directly under a light I had to shoot it, and it turned out great.

I also took a look at your photos and they look very nice. My favorite is "Sir, have you been drinking tonight?". Gave me a good chuckle.

Thanks. I haven't had much time to take many photos with the Rezound yet, and the ones I have taken have been quick point and shoot. Basically, I haven't utilized the full potential of the camera and software yet. Your photos make me want to go out and make time for some cool shots though.

Edit: Just organized my flickr feed so the Rezound set has a few more photos. Like this one:

Silly boy by Jim B L, on Flickr

Last edited:

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I give you: A 1991 Honda Prelude Si4WS, with black hood and headlight covers. Previous owner did that, someday she'll be one color again.

IMAG0153.jpg

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
details up close - handheld using just available light without zooming in and no adjustments. Found this out in the desert as I was looking down while my Border Collie was trying to herd a rabbit ... he finally gave up :-\