Rezound Extended Batteries

malderi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
HTC has first-party extended batteries and there will be third-party options also.

Does anyone have one yet, and if so, post impressions/pictures? I really need the extra battery life, but I'm a little worried about the thickness increase (but not too much if it's done well).

labs point

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have an opinion on the ability of an after market battery for the Rezound that would fit with the existing battery door?

For instance, someone making a 2100 mah battery or even at 1900 mah that still fit the existing space.

Seems to me that would be a better option than the humongous monster they have already for the factory built extended battery that requires the new door and large hump.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have an opinion on the ability of an after market battery for the Rezound that would fit with the existing battery door?

For instance, someone making a 2100 mah battery or even at 1900 mah that still fit the existing space.

Seems to me that would be a better option than the humongous monster they have already for the factory built extended battery that requires the new door and large hump.

I've read somewhere the other day that the technology for such batteries is still in the very early, experimental stage.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I have the Verizon 2750 mAh extended battery. Its a beast that will carry the Rezound more than a day with heavy usage.

mithong

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
for those of you that have the 2750 rezound extended battery... do you guys have a rubber covering over the rectangle portion on the inside of the backplate? mine fell off and im wondering if i need to put it back on

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Any luck with this? I think it seals the speaker against the speaker grill in the battery door to optimize sound output. I lost mine as well. I'll have to fashion my own version out of double sided foam tape or something....

Thanks,

Matt!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The Rezound batteries are selling for half price on Verizon's site. Don't log in and add to cart and you'll see the discount in your cart. Good deal and get it before all the TBolt owners buy out the standard capacity batteries, which fit in the Tbolt and have a higher capacity than the standard Tbolt battery. :p

michael4man

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm having excellent luck with my extended battery, here is a screenshot of my battery usage. This is with about a 2 hour phone call, 4G turned on, my house doesn't get very good signal so it switches between 3G and 4G a lot, a lot of texting and web surfing on wifi as well. The number in the left hand side of my notification bar is the % of my battery left. Hopefully this will give you guys an idea of how long this battery can last.

Freebird808

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I cannot stand cracking open the phone to swap a battery. I also cannot stand the bulk of the extended battery. Don't you lose the beautiful beats logo with the new cover? What are those two pin holes for? Are they present on the extended cover?

I picked up 5600mAh portable charger and life is pretty sweet. It keeps me mobile and active far longer than any combinations I have read in the forums. It charges the battery in the same time as it takes to charge via wall outlet.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking about getting the extended battery. But to get one means that I can't put a skin on it. So I'm still debating.

I have a red skin shipping from HTC Accessories - Shop HTCPedia.com for the extended battery its only $20 bucks right now. Makes a world of difference.

I dropped my phone and cracked the screen on thanksgiving with my extended battery. Just received my new Rezound and the extended skin is on the way, I have to be protected this time lol.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams