Rezound Screenshots: Share them here!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Show off your homescreens in this thread!

In order to take a screenshot you must:

• Simultaneously press the power + home button on the phone.

Please host pictures on a site such as Photobucket or Picasa, and then use the insert image tool above to add them to your post.
If you use any cool and/or interesting themes, homescreen replacements, or widgets, please list them in your post also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wilhem_Scream

jpdmax88

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
why not just use the "power button home button" combo? It works for me!
2011-11-14_15-42-23.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyber Warrior

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
2011-11-17_18-34-54.jpg

Picasa baby!

Rocking golauncher ex with the "bluemusique" theme and beautiful widgets for the clock and weather

And just out of curiousity, why is it insisted upon that we use photobucket or picasa instead of just imgur?

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
i like your set up a lot!! any way you could share that wallpaper? :p TIA

Thanks! I'm not entirely sure how i'd share the wallpaper. It's setup inside go launcher and isn't in my photos gallery or anything like that. I did try to google image search for you and i still couldn't find a link to the wallpaper itself. Sorry

I've since gone back to stock sense 3.5 since golauncher is acting all funky and lagging my up. Once go updates to work better with rezound, i'll be right back

Reactions: O.G Incredible

O.G Incredible

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I'm not entirely sure how i'd share the wallpaper. It's setup inside go launcher and isn't in my photos gallery or anything like that. I did try to google image search for you and i still couldn't find a link to the wallpaper itself. Sorry

I've since gone back to stock sense 3.5 since golauncher is acting all funky and lagging my up. Once go updates to work better with rezound, i'll be right back

I know, I tried looking it up myself but no luck :-( thanks for trying though.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

nmason3

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
How were you able to make your wallpaper fit the phone screen perfectly? I cropped the image for the screen dimensions but when I go to apply the wallpaper the screen has a square crop box that distorts the photo.

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power