Organizer

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Can somebody check if this phone does have a separate to-do list, on addition to the calendar? One of the specs lists mentioned it. My hope is that, if it does, I would be able to sync it with the Microsoft Outlook on my PC. Probably not a big deal to anybody else, but hugely important to me. Thnx.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Can somebody check if this phone does have a separate to-do list, on addition to the calendar? One of the specs lists mentioned it. My hope is that, if it does, I would be able to sync it with the Microsoft Outlook on my PC. Probably not a big deal to anybody else, but hugely important to me. Thnx.

Uhhh, perhaps you should check the Android market place. Prolly 'bout a hunnert of 'em.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Uhhh, perhaps you should check the Android market place. Prolly 'bout a hunnert of 'em.

There are, except none of them either sync "Outlook tasks" (same idea as "to do"), or do it with major errors. This has been a gripe of many thousands of users, primarily, in business, who wanted to migrate from BB to Android or iPhone. I assume, in part, because Androids and iPhones never had a native app. So, I wondered if this was fixed in the Rezound.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I understand Outlook for work... but see no need for it in home usage.

Glad I dont have to use it. Because thats the only reason I would. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1