my apps-market

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes!!!!!! I am having issues with the market too!!! Along with dropped data the market is taking forever to load. Yesterday it was so fast and today slow and annoying.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Nerelda

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I just saw the apps market got a facelift and unless you manually update, it will slowly upate on everyone's phones in the next few days. I'm guessing this could potentially be the cause of the problems.

matthew2109

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes! After opening it from box, the App market was terribly slow and didn't connect with data. It was annoying to say but after a battery pull and removal of Sim card for a few seconds and reassembled, it connected much better.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

rtc1036

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here. I went to Verizon and and they actually replaced my SIM card because they had never heard of the problem where everything works, except the market. They also called their tech support people who said the issue was with the market itself. That the current market is not compatable with the Rezound as it is not a supported device. I was told performance would improve after the next market update comes out.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
This happens when they are pushing a new market update to your phone. I've seen it many times. Be patient and it will go back to normal.