I returned it..

tekhinator

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Not hating or anything. Its a great device and I know many of you love it or will love it but it just didn't work out for me. I'm not a big fan of sense and the device didn't really appeal to me. Nothing is wrong with the rezound fyi. I will go back to my fascinate until something better comes along.

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Nothing wrong with that. How long have you had your fascinate? Longest I've probably ever had a phone was 7 months. I'm gonna try to break my record with this one.

mikehammer82

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Funny you mention Fascinate...I had one and loved it till I tried the Rezound and bought it!...I was holding out for the galaxy Nexus but they have been fu*#@king with us on the release date...Plus once Rezound gets ICS it will blow away the Galaxy....Sad for me to say because I loved my Fascinate..But the Rezound pounds Samsung and its inferior hardware to shame....Thats my humble opinion..

richtree

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Funny you mention Fascinate...I had one and loved it till I tried the Rezound and bought it!...I was holding out for the galaxy Nexus but they have been fu*#@king with us on the release date...Plus once Rezound gets ICS it will blow away the Galaxy....Sad for me to say because I loved my Fascinate..But the Rezound pounds Samsung and its inferior hardware to shame....Thats my humble opinion..

I agree with everything you said....To the user that started this thread, why didn't you check it out before you purchased it ?? If you hated it in one day, I am sure you could have avoided all this before hand...

Either way, I think this is the best device of the holiday 3 for Verizon....I can't wait for the mail to bring mine already

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Where did you get it from and return it to? I am hearing that Verizon is charging $135 restocking fee on it instead of $35 because of the headphones, but have yet had anybody confirm it.

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
was in verizon today...asked that very question....it's a 35$ re-stocking fee....

I happened to go to 2 verizon stores today. One to get a better and the other i just passed walking in the mall and i asked both times: it's a $35 restocking fee like anything else. They wouldn't include the headphones and then make you keep them if you decide to return it. Thats...ridiculous

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys, yeah it was something I read in another thread and just wanted to know if it was true. Didn't mean to make anybody worry about it.

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Not hating or anything. Its a great device and I know many of you love it or will love it but it just didn't work out for me. I'm not a big fan of sense and the device didn't really appeal to me. Nothing is wrong with the rezound fyi. I will go back to my fascinate until something better comes along.

WOW! it's amazing how some people had good success with their fascinate and others like me had the worst ever experience. My best friend still loves his fascinate. Anyways whatever floats your boat:D. I'm loving my rezound and I will be sticking with HTC for a while. Very big first time impression! Keep up the good work HTC.

silvertone3

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

+ 1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey