Seidio Rezound Accessories

DougD84

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
For those that were asking, like myself, if the better accessories manufacturers were going to be providing stuff for your Rezound's you're in luck. I spoke to a rep from Seidio this morning and he confirmed that they will be putting out their popular SURFACE and ACTIVE case lines for the Rezound. However, he could not give me a definitive timetable as to when they'd be out :(

I also inquired about the charging dock that Seidio is pretty well-known for and he said he would forward my request on to the dev team. So my suggestion would be that if you're looking for anything in particular from an accessories manufacturer that knows what they're doing, the best thing to do would be to go to Seidio's website and go to their online store and then click LIVE CHAT in the upper right corner to speak to a rep.

Hopefully, this gives some of those asking questions a little peace of mind.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Nice! I really miss the Surface case I have on my T-Bolt. Its the best out there and feels very good in hand.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
the seidio dock for the Thunderbolt works with the rezound extended battery without case. It is not a perfect fit, but it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz