Thanksgiving Day MAYHEM......

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Are you serious? My one day old Rezound smashed. I wish it would've had gorilla glass at this point. I am so distraught right now that i've posted pics and a few different forums. While preparing Thanksgiving dinner, listening to music the headphones caught the door knob and slam right to the floor. I am thankful that Amazon is replacing the phone free of charge even though I had Asurion insurance (no $99 replacement). But the phone won't be here until Tuesday :'( lol.

imag0024zg.jpg

imag0025gz.jpg

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Are you serious? My one day old Rezound smashed. I wish it would've had gorilla glass at this point. I am so distraught right now that i've posted pics and a few different forums. While preparing Thanksgiving dinner, listening to music the headphones caught the door knob and slam right to the floor. I am thankful that Amazon is replacing the phone free of charge even though I had Asurion insurance (no $99 replacement). But the phone won't be here until Tuesday :'( lol.
Gorilla Glass wouldn't have made a difference. It is not indestructible, and still would have broken and cracked.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
How are you so sure?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Because gorilla glass is not indestructible. It is only advertised as scratch resistant. Nothing more, nothing less. It would have still broken regardless.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Bluetooth dude!:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance