Email not syncing correctly

MikeNY

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Rezound and my yahoo and aol emails are not syncing right like it was on my HTC EVO. What I mean is when I delete an email in Yahoo on my computer it also deletes on my phone or if I read it on my computer it shows up as read on my phone. My aol email actually never worked like that even on the EVO (not sure why). Anyone have a remedy for this? This is for the generic mail app.

Thanks.

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Rezound and my yahoo and aol emails are not syncing right like it was on my HTC EVO. What I mean is when I delete an email in Yahoo on my computer it also deletes on my phone or if I read it on my computer it shows up as read on my phone. My aol email actually never worked like that even on the EVO (not sure why). Anyone have a remedy for this? This is for the generic mail app.

Thanks.

On your home screen or wherever your mail app is - tap Mail>Menu>More>Settings>Send Receive
Do you have Sync deleted items from server checked? Or Delete mail on server checked?

MikeNY

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
On your home screen or wherever your mail app is - tap Mail>Menu>More>Settings>Send Receive
Do you have Sync deleted items from server checked? Or Delete mail on server checked?

The only option I have is "folder to sync" inbox, trash and sent and I just have inbox and sent checked but it only syncs inbox not sent and does not delete the emails from the device when they are deleted from my laptop like it used too. I see no option for delete mail on serve or sync deleted items.

MikeNY

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I actually figured it out I deleted the email accounts and entered them in the pop3/imap option instead of the yahoo and aol options and it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance