Stock camera app or?

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to experimenting the the Rezound camera, but I'm wondering if you all are liking the stock app or have reverted to something else. On my previous phone I always used and liked Zoom Camera FX for the standard manual controls. I don't typically use special effects like those that seem to be the big selling point on the stock camera app. Just wondering what you all are using.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Anubis

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Way back on my Incredible I used Zoom Camera FX but on my Thunderbolt and now Rezound I've found no need to use anything but the stock app. I feel it's pretty good.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
My OG Droid camera would often take about 1-2 seconds to snap the picture after I pressed the button. 40% of the time, it would lag horribly or freeze my phone altogether.
When I first took a picture on the Rezound, I was seriously impressed. The picture wasn't a blur of a person anymore, because it actually took the picture when I hit the button.

Stock camera app all the way.

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I've found that the steadier you can hold the phone to take a picture, the sharper it will come out using very little post sharpening. Also if you experiment with HDR (high dynamic range) outdoor shots and some indoor shots can look a little better than using Auto.
+1 Dovahkiin

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7