I have to wait for xmas to activate my rezound and having a ton of space to listen to music when i travel and have it work as a amazing mp3 player. How would you describe your experience with the phone
    12-08-2011 02:13 AM
    I love the screen. The phone is very responsive. And the software doesn't seem to be too buggy at all. Beats audio is really amazing. And now that I have the extended battery, I don't have to worry about running out if juice. I keep 4G on al day and it lasts 14 hours. That's incredible.
    12-08-2011 05:14 AM
    I love the screen. The phone is very responsive. And the software doesn't seem to be too buggy at all. Beats audio is really amazing. And now that I have the extended battery, I don't have to worry about running out if juice. I keep 4G on al day and it lasts 14 hours. That's incredible.
    14 hours? That's all? I kill my phone all day(on 4G) and get at least 20 out of it. Did you debloat?

OT, I love the screen, love the feel(even with the extended battery), love the recessed buttons, love the speed. Can I say that again? I LOVE THE SPEED of this phone. It's like experiencing my OG Droid all over again, coming from a feature phone.
    silvertone3 likes this.
    12-08-2011 07:24 AM
    I love beats audio.
    Love the screen.
    Love the speed.

Non pros -

Build quality a step lower then my htc desire. Broke my screen last night but it still works. Insurane claim here i come. Will get good case after
    12-08-2011 07:28 AM
    Pros:
    Pretty much love everything about the phone. I use as an mp3 player, get great battery life with the extended battery, the screen, and the red accents. I could go on but i'll stop here.

Cons:
    Build quality a little plasticy for my taste, but i'll live.
    Some market apps are not yet optimized for the screen.
    12-08-2011 07:39 AM
    14 hours? That's all? I kill my phone all day(on 4G) and get at least 20 out of it. Did you debloat?

OT, I love the screen, love the feel(even with the extended battery), love the recessed buttons, love the speed. Can I say that again? I LOVE THE SPEED of this phone. It's like experiencing my OG Droid all over again, coming from a feature phone.
    Your battery is sent from the heavens, how much of that time is 4G internet browsing? I get about 16 hours of use in a day. That includes about 30 minutes of talk time, 50 or so text messages sent and received, 1-2 hours of 4G internet browsing, a couple of pictures and short video clips recorded with the flash on, and about 30 minutes of Drag Racing. (pretty good game.)
    The rest of it is time not in use/standby. In the end, I'm at 25% right before I plug it in for a recharge.

And about the OG, you're dead on about the experience of it.
    It's like when I was a kid and I upgraded from a PS to a PS2, my mind was completely blown.
    12-08-2011 07:43 AM
    Your battery is sent from the heavens.
    Yes...yes it was...hahaha. Using the stock charger helped. I do maybe 200-300 texts a day, maybe 30 minutes of browsing(usually heavier), 20-30 minutes of Blood and Glory, and 2-5 hours of audio streaming(Tunein + Google Music + Pandora). All in all moderate usage.
    12-08-2011 08:21 AM
    Yes...yes it was...hahaha. Using the stock charger helped. I do maybe 200-300 texts a day, maybe 30 minutes of browsing(usually heavier), 20-30 minutes of Blood and Glory, and 2-5 hours of audio streaming(Tunein + Google Music + Pandora). All in all moderate usage.
    Sweet Jesus! 300 texts each day? In a month...that's....

12-08-2011 09:06 AM
    All around grat phone, the screen is sick, the phone is fast as heck. I hate the fact that the buttons on the bottom don't always light up, hard to see what I am pressing in certain lighting situations. Also I am coming from an HTC EVO 4G so the screen on the Rezound is too narrow, I prefer a little wider.
    12-08-2011 11:17 AM
    Also the Wifi range is outstanding so much better than my Sprint EVO
    12-08-2011 11:18 AM
    Screen, camera, performance. I cannot wait for ICS/s-off/perm root and I can really tinker and make use of the dual core
    12-08-2011 11:45 AM
    Screen
    Camera
    Battery
    Snappiness
    4G coverage (In and around Boston)
    No reboots in 2 weeks since purchase
    HTC widgets
    12-08-2011 12:11 PM
    I am coming from the bionic i travel to much for the use of google music i need to have my music saved on a sd card... I purchased a extended and a second standard battery
    12-08-2011 12:37 PM
    Sweet Jesus! 300 texts each day? In a month...that's....

Click to view quoted image
    That's what they made unlimited text plans for. I have 3 kids, my girl, my brother, my best friend, and a small list of customers that keep my phone jumping. I'm already at 181(usage monitor) for the day.
    12-08-2011 01:48 PM
    great screen
    good fast camera
    fast acquiring GPS
    excellent speaker and audio quality with loud notifications/ringers
    upgrade to ICS down the road
    permanent capacitative buttons
    removable battery
    removable SD
    12-08-2011 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD