Springpad or Evernote

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been using springpad for sale about a year and I really like it. I did try evernote at one point and it was fine, but I find sp to be easier to navigate and it's just visually more appealing. They both have strengths and weaknesses. If you Google for comparisons, you'll find a ton of articles on the topic. In the end, I think you need to download both and give yourself a couple of weeks with each. It really depends on your needs and note-keeping habits. That said, if someone told me I had to switch to Evernote, I'm sure I could make it work for me.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I mainly use it for managing and referencing information I find on the web for my business, my personal interests and home management. I also use it to manage my recipes. Any home project is primarily managed through springpad. I don't, however, use it for my daily to do list. I don't think the springpad task list function is as easy or convenient as Google Tasks. For long -term projects it's great, but not for heavy duty daily tasks management.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed