Just Got Extended Battery. Few Questions.

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I was quite pleased to know that I got twenty-five percents off from its original retail price ($60.00) to $30.00.

It is still charging until it is full, then I will play around with it. But my point of the question is: With this Extended Battery - how long does it last? I know it vary from user to user. I just got my new Rezound last Friday. So, HOW DO I KILL THE APPS that I don't need? I mean I can kill sounds or audio apps that I don't need because I am deaf. So, which apps should I kill?

All I need are: Video (For chat through sign language), text messages, Internet and Android Market. That is it.

Also which software or apps do you recommend me to download? To keep it secure such as download AVG Virus or anything like that? Thanx.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I was quite pleased to know that I got twenty-five percents off from its original retail price ($60.00) to $30.00.

It is still charging until it is full, then I will play around with it. But my point of the question is: With this Extended Battery - how long does it last? I know it vary from user to user. I just got my new Rezound last Friday. So, HOW DO I KILL THE APPS that I don't need? I mean I can kill sounds or audio apps that I don't need because I am deaf. So, which apps should I kill?

All I need are: Video (For chat through sign language), text messages, Internet and Android Market. That is it.

Also which software or apps do you recommend me to download? To keep it secure such as download AVG Virus or anything like that? Thanx.

You can use clean tool to clean. You can modify the bat file to remove whatever you want http://forums.androidcentral.com/rezound-rooting-roms-hacks/137105-tool-cleantool-2-1-12-11-relentless-pursuit-clean.html

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thank you to above poster for the link to that thread (In the forums). But will it void my warranty with Verizon? Or it won't - at all?

It can potentially void the warranty, if it bricks your phone. Highly unlikely, and hasn't happened to anyone yet, but it is a risk. Other than brick, just rebloat before bringing it in for warranty.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Thank you to above poster for the link to that thread (In the forums). But will it void my warranty with Verizon? Or it won't - at all?

As he said above, this would technically void the warranty if something went horribly wrong and you returned it for a replacement. There's ways around that if it happened though. It all sounds like a scary proposition but it really isn't. I have yet to see it happen in hundreds of cases not one person I've come across in many forums has botched their phone using a similiar process to the link given above. If you choose not to do that, you remain at the whim of a locked phone. You can kill processes using the native task manager or managing/closing apps, but it's a temporary fix, at best. They'll just restart a short time later. You really can't do anything you'd like to do on your phone unless you hack you're way in. This gets rid of what you want to for good. You can always return them later, should you choose.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084