Cases with Extended Battery

MomaDave

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I use the belt clip holster/ case type that verizon sold. Works with standard or extended battery, has a kickstand for multi-media viewing, screen faces inside so fully protected. Had they same type for my Droid X too.

Nerelda

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm still hunting around. After getting 14hrs of decent usage yesterday and STILL having 48% battery left, I'm pretty sold old loving the extended battery.

As for a case, I want something to keep on it at all times that I don't have to take off to see the screen. Not looking for a holster, just something to give a bit of extra protection.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm still hunting around. After getting 14hrs of decent usage yesterday and STILL having 48% battery left, I'm pretty sold old loving the extended battery.

As for a case, I want something to keep on it at all times that I don't have to take off to see the screen. Not looking for a holster, just something to give a bit of extra protection.

You can use the shell alone from th extended battery shell and holster.

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought the HTC bumper. It really works well and looks good.

HTC Rezound

Where did you find a bumper for the Rezound? Now that I have a phone that I don't have glass on both sides to worry about I wouldn't mind using a bumper style case.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Where did you find a bumper for the Rezound? Now that I have a phone that I don't have glass on both sides to worry about I wouldn't mind using a bumper style case.

Uh its one post above you. I posted the link lol.

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Uh its one post above you. I posted the link lol.

Thanks I saw that but it looked like it covered the back as well so I wasn't sure it was a bumper. I guess I am use to the ones for the iPhone 4 that are thin and only cover the sides, and top and bottom of the phone. The one that you posted looks big to me.

NightAngel79

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Im using this bumper. I like it for what it is. Doesn't add any weight. Satisfied!

Extended Battery Hard Rubber Cases for HTC Rezound
Using the same one, though I might go back to naked, lol
Thanks I saw that but it looked like it covered the back as well so I wasn't sure it was a bumper. I guess I am use to the ones for the iPhone 4 that are thin and only cover the sides, and top and bottom of the phone. The one that you posted looks big to me.

They are not very big at all. They don't cover the back of the phone and barely add any girth to it....

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
^ Thanks, NightAngel. I was just going by the pictures. I might check that one out if I don't find one that I like at BB today.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I got the extended battery for my Inc and went naked except for a screen cover. I carry in my pocket and had used cases/covers on other phones and they always were disappointing. They would break in someway that was annoying, or would be bulky in a way that was annoying, or change the look of the phone too much. I plan to just go with a screen cover. On my Inc I tried one that rivaled that Zagg and hated it. It may have been ultra protective but what it did to the screen was a travesty. I found a beautiful smooth screen protector that made the screen feel naked too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet