Received a free standard battery today from VZW

a62335

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
A few weeks ago VZW had an issue on their website that allowed people to purchase the extended batteries for $4.99 a pop. I jumped on this, along with many other members on here. VZW saw the error, and cancelled my order. I figured that would happen. A few days later, I was on the phone with customer support about an unrelated issue, and mentioned this. The rep looked into it, but said there was nothing they could. I was not upset in the least, and didn't think anything of it. Well, today when I got home I had a package waiting for me from VZW. I had not ordered anything from them in a few months, so I had no clue what it was. Opened it up, and there was a stardard Rezound battery inside, along with an invoice that had been zero'd out. I much prefer the standard batteries over the extended ones, I can't stand holding the phone with the extended back on it. Now, I've got an extra standard battery to carry with me, and I can last the whole day without having to plug in.

I know VZW is expensive, but their customer service is 2nd to none. That's why I'll continue to stay with them. Thanks Verizon.

The original thread about the discounted batteries is HERE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae