Case-Mate Barely There Case available on HTCPedia.com

a62335

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
The Barely There case from Case-Mate is now available for the Rezound on HTCPedia.com. This was my favorite case on my Dinc2.

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I ended up buying the HTC Hard Shell case in black for 9.00 from ebay (only had 1) and like it quite a bit. It is 'barely there' and has a good grip.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I ended up buying the HTC Hard Shell case in black for 9.00 from ebay (only had 1) and like it quite a bit. It is 'barely there' and has a good grip.

Why do these and some others don't have a cutout for noise canceling mics in the back, but others do?

a62335

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Got the case over the weekend, and it is sweet. I noticed it wasn't listed on Casem-Mate's site either, but I bought it from HTCPedia, and it came in Case-Mate packaging. The back is smooth, but grippy, and there are cutouts for all the mic's, volume, power, and usb. Awesome case, I'll be ordering another for my second Rezound. Hopefully they will come out in colors.

mlg2919

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Barely There case from Case-Mate is now available for the Rezound on HTCPedia.com. This was my favorite case on my Dinc2.

Does the phone with the Barely there case fit in the desk dock? I like the desk dock and want a case you do not have to take off for the phone to be inserted.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I tried four different cases and liked Barely There the most. It even has two unnecessary holes in the back, probably for some extra air circulation. :)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Those two holes I think are made for easy removal of the case...without suction.
For the Incredible, this case easily came off (in a good way) and snapped back on so doing it daily to fit into a dock, etc. shouldn't be an issue.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Those two holes I think are made for easy removal of the case...without suction.
For the Incredible, this case easily came off (in a good way) and snapped back on so doing it daily to fit into a dock, etc. shouldn't be an issue.

These two holes are way too tiny to insert a screwdriver and pry. ;)

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
They're not there to pry with a screwdriver. From what I gather it is for when popping off the case from the sides. Kind of like old fashioned way of drinking a beer. Punch a hole in both ends and it flows better.

Considering that there already is a large cutout for the speaker and another, for the noise canceling mike, I fail to see the purpose of the third. :p