LauncherPro - Is "Plus" version working on rezound?

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I installed LauncherPro with no problems, but the Plus version that I bought long ago doesn't seem to function on my rezound. Ie, the extra widgets don't show up, I can't resize them, etc. It does show that the lp plus is the version that running. Anyone else have this problem?

I will say that I'm using the original apk plus file that I got when it was first released and I'm wondering if that just doesn't work on Gingerbread. If that's the case, I might just go ahead and repurchase plus in the market thinking it might be a more current release. I want to be sure that it will work though. I know development for lp has been stopped, but but I still like the feel of it. I does anyone have any insight on this?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am running Launcher Pro Plus on my Rezound, and it is running fine. My version is 0.8.6. Is yours the same version # ?

Yes, but I just realized that I unlock it and I don't think I have my unlock code anymore. Might have to just repurchase if I can't find it.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Found it and everything is working fine. LP is blazing fast compared to Go Launcher, which I had been using until I figured out the deal with my LP. Unfortunately, LP is not nearly as user-friendly to set up as Go Launcher. I just switched back to Go Launcher because I got tired of recreating all my folders - one app at a time - in LP. I'll pick it up again at some point, but it kills me that LP is no longer being supported/updated. It really is the smoothest launcher out there.

Thanks for your help!

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok. Found it and everything is working fine. LP is blazing fast compared to Go Launcher, which I had been using until I figured out the deal with my LP. Unfortunately, LP is not nearly as user-friendly to set up as Go Launcher. I just switched back to Go Launcher because I got tired of recreating all my folders - one app at a time - in LP. I'll pick it up again at some point, but it kills me that LP is no longer being supported/updated. It really is the smoothest launcher out there.

Thanks for your help!

Agreed on the smoothness of LP except the issues I am having with wallpapers when rotating to landscape. My images that are cropped in Wallpaper Wizardrii are causing my background to go back after rotating.

It's a real shame the support for LP has gone out the window. If Go Launcher can smooth things out a bit, it will be one of the best alternative launchers out there. Their widgets are nice and ICS theme looks pretty good. Updates every other week or so certainly helps too.