What is sleep mode?

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
That's the term when when someone, does no research and just walks into a store and buys an iPhone cuz someone simply told them it was the best....Oops, thought the thread was asking what iSheep mode was, my bad.:p

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh wait.... You need to check out the manual.... Every time it refers to the phone, it literally says "HTC Rezound with Beats Audio" ... for example, "Securely holed your HTC Rezound with Beats Audio and..."

Silly.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh wait.... You need to check out the manual.... Every time it refers to the phone, it literally says "HTC Rezound with Beats Audio" ... for example, "Securely holed your HTC Rezound with Beats Audio and..."

Silly.

That's not annoying or anything. I hate manuals for that monotous crap they throw in to fill space. They could've saved a few $$ on ink, if they just said .."HTC Rezound w/ Beats Audio, and don't you forget it, bub" on the cover.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
That's not annoying or anything. I hate manuals for that monotous crap they throw in to fill space. They could've saved a few $$ on ink, if they just said .."HTC Rezound w/ Beats Audio, and don't you forget it, bub" on the cover.

Would you prefer;
Verizon? HTC? Rezound? with Beats? audio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton