HTC Fireball

bigcatman

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
http://www.droid-life.com/2011/12/19/what-is-the-htc-fireball-headed-to-verizon-with-4g-soon/

What's everyone think about this?
Are we destined for the same fate as the Bionic and (possibly) Razr owners?
If this phone ends up being a Rezound with a slide-out keyboard, I'll want it pretty bad.

It'll probably be a little worse than the rezound. I don't think HTC is as dumb as Motorola. Plus, I hate the bulkiness of the added keyboard anyway lol. I've gotten so used to virtual keyboards, I'd feel weird going back.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
No regrets here. I was sure I had to have a slider and came very close to getting the stratosphere instead of the Rezound. Now that I have and LOVE the Rezound WITH the joy of the extended battery, I feel like if I'm going to have a bulkier phone, I'd much rather have the bulk come from the battery than a keyboard. I'm now hooked on the amazing battery life and could never imagine a slider AND the extended battery.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Evil Hamster

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
It'll probably be a little worse than the rezound. I don't think HTC is as dumb as Motorola. Plus, I hate the bulkiness of the added keyboard anyway lol. I've gotten so used to virtual keyboards, I'd feel weird going back.

Coming from Blackberry- The thing I miss the most is a keyboard for typing a real email message. The on-screen kb is ok for a short text message or the like, but if I want to type anything with substance, I miss the keyboard.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
HTC has made plenty of phones with slide out keyboards. This is possibly the first to come to Verizon. I'm going to envision their version of the Droid 4. Possibly thinner and with a better keyboard because let's face it...moto still hasn't made a physical keyboard worth a damn in 4(almost) iterations of the Droid.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000