Did your Rezound come with a Sandisk or Kingston micro SDHC?

Did your Rezound come with a Sandisk or Kingston micro SDHC?

• Total voters

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, I have one Rezound that came with a Sandisk and one that came with a Kingston micro SDHC. both are 16gb class 4.

What about you, what did you get?

daniel-k

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine was Sandisk, but I immediately replaced it with a 32gb.

Verizon couldn't sell me a 32gb so I bought the replacement from Best Buy and it is a brand I hadn't heard of. This made me a bit nervous but I was too anxious to get it installed and start using my new phone.

Laramie

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

Verizon couldn't sell me a 32gb so I bought the replacement from Best Buy and it is a brand I hadn't heard of. This made me a bit nervous but I was too anxious to get it installed and start using my new phone.

What brand?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

A 32gb sandisk micro sdhc class 4 is only around $30ish on Amazon. I wouldn't scrimp on the micro sdhc, you won't be saving much, and sandisk is very reliable. don't get me wrong, kingston isn't bad, but i'd be weary of using a no-name for sensitive data. of course, if it's just music you copied from your computer that's easily replacable, then no big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech