Where are all the accessories with this phone?

fminusfminus

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Seidio has little to nothing on this phone and I've been trying to find accessories for this for my wife and its so limited!! Anyone have a source?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

kgirl808

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Seidio has little to nothing on this phone and I've been trying to find accessories for this for my wife and its so limited!! Anyone have a source?

What exactly are you looking for?

If you're trying to find variety, I found a good amount on Amazon's website (Amazon.com: rezound Accessories).

And yes, its a shame that the Rezound doesn't have too many accessories available if you want to purchase directly from places like Best Buy. I went into my local Best Buy store a couple of days ago and they still don't sell anything for the Rezound, not even the Zagg screen protector but yet on the day of the Nexus release they had accessories for that phone already.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
otterbox has two cases out
incipio has i think two cases out
diztronic has TPU cases out
seidio has the surface now

there are a few more

but yeah, it sucks.

i really wish android phone makers like HTC would stop making a gajillion models with all different shapes and port positions so we could start getting real quantities of accessories with good variety.

i don't want us to have one option like iphone users, but if you look at the TPU case section for HTC they have 76 models!

the way i would do it is say have 5 form factors. say a 3.7", a 4", a 4.3" and the one or two more. each carrier gets the same phone just a different name (which does happen now). then you can make an exclusive for each carrier.

so htc, across 4 major us carriers would now have 5 phones x 4 carriers. 20 phones but only say 5-8 different form factors to make accessories for. vs a lot more. we still wouldnt get the variety of great iphone accessories but we would get a lot more. if samsung did the same it would help also.

motorola does not seem to make a lot of form factors in smartphones.

Last edited:

Grung

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could find a car mount that attaches to the air vent that would open the full 5" wide to accomodate the Rez sideways. They all max out at 4 1/2". This would barely accommodate my old Evo 4G but not my Rez. Loosening up the mount and turning bites. Once I get it cinched down, I don't wanna mess with it.

fminusfminus

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
My problem was trying to get non black accessories for my wife. She came from an incredible which had tons of colors and options to choose from!!

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Would be nice to find a slim extended battery too. I was forced to buy another standard battery but one 1820mAH slim battery woulda been great.

And what's up with nobody carrying the desktop dock? None of the Verizon locations carry any. Smh.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Take all of the accessories made for every android phone in past 2 years. Now combine them.
You have about a third of the accessories compared to what an iPhone has.

This will always be a huge advantage for Apple, and frankly, I'm jealous of it (just a little bit).
I want to be able to walk in somewhere, see something that looks pretty kickass, and buy it. Instead, I have to dig through piles of crap at Five Below to find something that kinda fits my phone, but the camera hole is in the wrong place. Then I go online and get to wait 2 weeks for an Otterbox to ship.
/rant

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1