Craigslist Prices

EGill#WP

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering how long people expect it to take for this device to be $250-300 on craigslist. I have seen some legit postings for $350, but am not sure I can afford that much at the moment. With no contract I think it is justifiable to pay $300 or lower when I know I can sell the device in the summer or fall when plan on finally using an upgrade.

I really don't want a contract with any of the current phones. They are all powerful enough for me, but I want better battery life. With the next gen processors and radios coming out I expect better performance. More so from the radio aspect. Lol, it is the better radio on the next gen processors that gets me more excited than the die shrinks. But it will be a great combo for LTE phones. Hopefully this will allow HTC to make thinner phones. I don't want a phone as thin as the Razer, but thinner than the Rezound for sure.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
FWIW, in Phoenix they are listing from 400-500 on CL. The $500 ones have been up for a few weeks. I placed my own dummy ad at $400 to gauge the response and only got 2 replies in 4 days, both offered
some cash plus another phone in trade (T-Bolt, older gen iPhone) so I know the $500 ad aren't getting any responses.

A few of the $400 ones have sold, but they were not including the beats headsets. I got real lucky, I got mine for $350 (less the headset) after he had just reduced it from $400 5 days earlier.

I wouldn't expect them to drop to you 250-300 range until close to the when the next gen devices devices drop.