Is there a case made to fit this phone with the extended battery and new cover? Otterbox would be my first choice if it is an option.
    12-26-2011 09:30 PM
    I've only come across three so far.

1) A silicone bumper style case that can be found online.
    2) Verizon's hard gloss type silicone case
    3) Verizon's case with kickstand and holster/beltclip combo

So far, I haven't found anything that has 2 layer protection and built in screen cover like the otterbox or griffin survivor.
    12-26-2011 09:34 PM
    I use my otterbox, what I did was just left the back half off the otterbox and used the rubber sleeve over the back and hooked into the lip on the front of the protective case. Works fine with no issues.
    12-26-2011 10:24 PM
    I use my otterbox, what I did was just left the back half off the otterbox and used the rubber sleeve over the back and hooked into the lip on the front of the protective case. Works fine with no issues.
    Can you please share pictures of each step? I am curious to see this setup. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Rezound
    12-27-2011 12:18 AM
    I bet with a dremel tool, you could cut out the back part of the otterbox inner back plate. Just cut out the center so it clears the hump from the battery and then the rubber outter part would just bulge a bit.

If I had the need for the otterbox everyday I would do this.
    12-27-2011 12:47 AM
    Can you put the phone in holster face out by doing this. Sound like a Ood idea really like the defender series of Otterbox, might have to give it a try.
    12-30-2011 09:11 PM
    Has anyone investigated this further?? I am curious if it will work.

Jake
    01-04-2012 09:19 AM
    I use the Verizon case with kickstand and holster combo. Real happy with it. Note though, I wouldn't use it horizontally on your hip, only vertically. It isn't real snug and can slip out when horizontal. Vertical is find though.
    01-04-2012 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD