Battery Use Monitor and Extended Battery

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with the built in battery use monitor with the extended battery? Mine doesn't seem to want to refresh or track use in real time. Mine still shows the battery use from yesterday. Not a huge deal with the extended battery as I make it through the day no problem and even had to try very hard to get the battery down below 20% yesterday just to test it out and that was after 16 hours and lots of game playing, downloads, audio streaming etc. Not sure I'm even going to use the extended battery on a daily basis since I now have a charger in my office (it does add a lot of bulk), but looks like it's going to be great for traveling or times when I'm going to be stuck in a lot of long, boring meetings and needing a distraction.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with the built in battery use monitor with the extended battery? Mine doesn't seem to want to refresh or track use in real time. Mine still shows the battery use from yesterday. Not a huge deal with the extended battery as I make it through the day no problem and even had to try very hard to get the battery down below 20% yesterday just to test it out and that was after 16 hours and lots of game playing, downloads, audio streaming etc. Not sure I'm even going to use the extended battery on a daily basis since I now have a charger in my office (it does add a lot of bulk), but looks like it's going to be great for traveling or times when I'm going to be stuck in a lot of long, boring meetings and needing a distraction.

Not suffering that issue, but I mainly use an app. to monitor. Try an outside source, like Battery Life, by Curve fish, free and no permissions works for moi. Coolest batt. widgets in the market I've used.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
when your in the usage, hit the back arrow till you get to your home screen, then go back in. It should update then. I have to do this on either battery.