Can't mount Rezound via USB

bimbert84

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm having problems mounting my Rezound to my PC via USB. Whenever I plug it in, the PC freezes up. I'm running Windows XP Service Pack 3. Sometimes the whole desktop freezes up, other times it's only Windows Explorer that freezes. The device(s) do show up in my system tray, however. As soon as I unplug the USB cable, everything unfreezes and works correctly. I don't have trouble mounting any other USB devices.

I've installed the latest version of HTC Sync and that had no effect. Any ideas?

Last edited:

tonyyag

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
QUESTION: When u connect a Rezound to a Mac (or PC) via USB as mass storage, can you access BOTH the SD card and the internal memory? My incredible works that way, but the LG Spectrum (which I bought a week ago after after trading off with the Rezound) only lets you access the SD card. I am considering returning the LG for a Rezound: Better cameras, more internal memory, HDMI port, more like my Incredible, etc.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
QUESTION: When u connect a Rezound to a Mac (or PC) via USB as mass storage, can you access BOTH the SD card and the internal memory? My incredible works that way, but the LG Spectrum (which I bought a week ago after after trading off with the Rezound) only lets you access the SD card. I am considering returning the LG for a Rezound: Better cameras, more internal memory, HDMI port, more like my Incredible, etc.

Yes, it allows access to both internal and external sd.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol