Case or No Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyt74

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
That is the question. I've had my Rezound for a couple of weeks now and initially had a gel skin case on it but it is too grabby and snags going in and out of my pocket. I tried a snap on hard case today and the ridge around the screen gets in my way plus after a couple of hours my row of red buttons went dark. Took the case off and within 20 minutes they came back on and I liked the feel of the phone w/o a case and it was much less bulky.

So...Do you use a case or go without? I like the phone without but worry about drop, pocket, etc. causing damage. If you use a case, which one? Also are there any minimalist cases that still protect the phone or is bulk something you just have to put up with? I had a silicone gel case from VZ on my Fascinate that was great but haven't found anything like it for the Rezound.

Your feedback is appreciated. :-\

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I've always used the Seidio Surface, with holster. It's probably one of the thinner ones yet still feels like it gives protection. I've dropped mine a few time with each phone I have had and it holds up well. A bit thinner than a silicone case, has a good feel, not as grippy as the silicone but still a nice firm feel, does not attract lint.

Everyone has their favorite, but if you google seidio surface you'll find nice things to be said.

Here's amazon's reviews for the one for the HTC DROID Incredible, but this one is similar, just got mine

http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-SURFAC...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1540309

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1