ace0187420

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I bought the rezound over the weekend at Costco for 259 but now the price has gone down at verizon will costco do a price adjustment or will I have to return the phone and get my money back to get the lower price?

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
In all honesty... you may be better off asking Costco about their policies. Who knows, maybe we have someone here who has dealt with this kind of situation recently. If so, hopefully they'll chime in soon. Good luck!

ace0187420

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the prompt reply not sure its worth returning for the 60 dollars unless costco lowers their price more than verizon did.

jimbo

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
So what is your advantage for paying $60 more at Costco versus returning and dealing directly with your carrier?

Your second thought seems to make your question moot.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
So what is your advantage for paying $60 more at Costco versus returning and dealing directly with your carrier?

Your second thought seems to make your question moot.

The only advantage that costco has is that you get a new replacement within 90 days, whereas for Verizon, after the 14 day return period, you get a clnr. Also, should you forget to return your replacement, they only charge you the subsidized price as a core charge, for Verizon, they charge full retail if you don't return your replacement. Costco does charge you the core charge up front though, they will refund you after they receive the replacement.

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought the rezound over the weekend at Costco for 259 but now the price has gone down at verizon will costco do a price adjustment or will I have to return the phone and get my money back to get the lower price?
if the price on costco goes down they will refund you so check the costco price on line for 30 days from the time you bought the phone. good luck Costco is very good about it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21