Price drop??

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Please Mods, merge some of these to previous threads. It's getting a wee bit annoying, lately. How many threads need to be started on the same topic. Do people even search a topic before posting a new one anymore?

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok,stop complaining so much!

Please don't take that previous post as singling yours out or anything. I just hate having to go sift through 5 pages of stuff to track down a previous thread. Sifting over pages that are filled w/ 4 seperate entries for the same thread topic that should be one. I just said this cuz it's not exactly the tidiest forum at the moment.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the tip androidrookie!! I just ordered mine late Saturday night at $249. Saw this post this morning, called them right away and got the difference credited back to my account. Thanks again (sorry, no finders fee :) )

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I pulled the trigger to have mine delivered today. The $299 price with online upgrade discount of $50 still was more than it was worth. I'll be 3 months behind the curve but what the hell. A hunnert bucks is a hunnert bucks. LOL:D

cheapskate863

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I just bought mine today for $299 at my local Verizon dealer and went back to my office and went on line and saw it for $199....NOT A HAPPY CAMPER right now!!

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the outburst there

Please don't take that previous post as singling yours out or anything. I just hate having to go sift through 5 pages of stuff to track down a previous thread. Sifting over pages that are filled w/ 4 seperate entries for the same thread topic that should be one. I just said this cuz it's not exactly the tidiest forum at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy