first Rezound disappointment = fingerprints on screen

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This is just a vent. You'd think by now cell phone makers would make fingerprints on screens a thing of the past. I was disappointed in the fingerprints on my Thunderbolt -- figured maybe they got smart and made the Rezound so that it wasn't such a fingerprint collector.

Shame on me I guess, for thinking they'd use a little common sense when it comes to this.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
This is just a vent. You'd think by now cell phone makers would make fingerprints on screens a thing of the past. I was disappointed in the fingerprints on my Thunderbolt -- figured maybe they got smart and made the Rezound so that it wasn't such a fingerprint collector.

Shame on me I guess, for thinking they'd use a little common sense when it comes to this.

Unless you have some condition where your body doesn't produce the natural oils that the rest of the human population does then your going to get fingerprints and smudges on it.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Simple solution: wash your hands before touching your phone to minimize fingerprints. I often do so if they feel the least bit dirty (oil, sweat, etc.). I can't stand even my own finger grease on the screen! Thus one reason I don't let anyone else even touch my phone (the biggest is the risk of them dropping it). And yes, I'm that anal retentive. :p But really, like many things it's about an ounce of prevention. :)

jpoutre

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
You know the phone is good something at silly as this is what someone is complaining about.

I have a complaint, why doesn't the phone just do what I am thinking? I Droid Incredible didn't do it but you would think they would have fixed it.
:D

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah me too. I mean I've only had my Rezound for 3 days at at this rate it will never last the 2 year contract period. I won't be able to see anything in 3 months.

Oh wait, never mind. I just wiped it off. It's fine now.:p

kim..

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Just so the OP know she isn't alone this has bugged me too... My problem is that I came from the Nexus and it had the oleophobic coating on it so it rarely got fingerprints on it. It was simply amazing! With that being said, I've gotten used to wiping it frequently now but would love to find a screen protector with an oleophobic coating.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah me too. I mean I've only had my Rezound for 3 days at at this rate it will never last the 2 year contract period. I won't be able to see anything in 3 months.

Oh wait, never mind. I just wiped it off. It's fine now.:p

Ahhhh.. hahahahahahaha! Whew... thanks, I needed that.

...Sent from my Tab

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Just so the OP know she isn't alone this has bugged me too... My problem is that I came from the Nexus and it had the oleophobic coating on it so it rarely got fingerprints on it. It was simply amazing! With that being said, I've gotten used to wiping it frequently now but would love to find a screen protector with an oleophobic coating.

Oleophobic? WTF? does that mean it's afraid of margarine? :D:D:D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer