no alert sound, can't see email

BJsDroid

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
just got a new rezound, when i get a text message i get an alert sound,but when i get an e-mail, i get no alert sound at all. also when i get a new e-mail i can,t see it untill i hit the refresh. anyone else have this problem.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: not sure why

Are you talking about Gmail or one of the POP or Exchange emails? Gmail notifications are in two places. One, in the Gmail app itself under settings>notifications I believe...make sure notifications are enabled. Two, under Personalize>sounds>default notifications make sure you have a sound selected and not silent.

If its the other emails you're talking about, after they're set up go into their settings as well and under notifications you'll see there are three boxes that have to be checked in order for it to Alert you to new messages, one to make it vibrate, and one to make the LED flash.

Hope that helps.

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
just got a new rezound, when i get a text message i get an alert sound,but when i get an e-mail, i get no alert sound at all. also when i get a new e-mail i can,t see it untill i hit the refresh. anyone else have this problem.
go to home screen bottom right Personalize/ next go to bottom Sounds from there you can customize all your sounds good luck

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante