Reception on Rezound BETTER than my land line!

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I would throw this out there for anyone contemplating a Rezound purchase.

I literally live in the woods and, while I've never had a complaint about my reception via Verizon when using previous phones, the reception I'm getting with the Rezound is absolutely outstanding. Perfectly clear and crisp to my ear. It's actually clearer than my land line. I've had the Rezound for a couple of months now and now reach for it over my land line when making calls from home. To top it off, I just got off the phone with a friend and he was blown away when, at the end of our conversation, I told him I was using my cell phone. Cell phone reception in my area is reliable, but not all that crisp, so my friend was completely impressed with absolute lack of background noise.

I love this phone and take advantage of most of it's amazing features, but I have to say that despite all the wow-factor gadgetry that drew me to the Rezound, my absolute favorite feature is the actual phone itself! Who woulda thunk it? :D

jdg1

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Reception is what I miss from my old Droid X and X2. Went camping at the end of summer and my girlfriend who has my old X2 got all kinds of reception while my Thunderbolt was a lost cause.
The old Motorola type reception is what I'm hoping to get on the Rezound.
It first and foremost should be a phone after all IMO.

Egnix

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Reception is what I miss from my old Droid X and X2. Went camping at the end of summer and my girlfriend who has my old X2 got all kinds of reception while my Thunderbolt was a lost cause.
The old Motorola type reception is what I'm hoping to get on the Rezound.
It first and foremost should be a phone after all IMO.

I agree, but unfortunately, that's not the case.

I've heard from a number of sources that Motorola has the best radios, but I was in need of a new phone and Moto didn't offer any phones I liked.
I camp a lot and will be taking the old Droid with me in case I don't get reception with the Rezound.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My reception is good, but I was hoping the Rezound would get better reception from VZ than my Blackberry did. Sadly, the same places my Blackberry on 3G was not able to get good reception, my Rezound on 4G is the same.

I know it's a VZ network issue, so not bashing the phone. Was just hopeful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey