Constant issues with music player(s)

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with the Stock music player losing album art and even folders? I've updated the album artwork with that gracenote program at least half a dozen times and for no rhyme or reason, it disappears. Also, in my music folder on my external sd card, i have subfolders with each artist name. Well, the player doesn't seem to find all the artists (and songs in the artist folder) even though they are all in the same 'Music' folder.

Also, PowerAmp I purchased too and had no problems with it on my Droid Incredible. I also occasionally lose album art i update through the program, but the biggest problem with PowerAmp is losing ALL songs in my Playlists. I did a temp fix by creating a m3u playlist in windows media player, but if I add a song to playlist through PowerAmp now, the whole playlist disappears minus the one song I just added.

Very frustrating!!!

Are these issues because of the weird way the Rezound labels the sdcard (external card is 'sdcard2', which is different than what it was on the DINC). I've also noticed apps that save to the sdcard are actually saving to the INTERNAL sd card instead of the external one (sdcard2) very often...

I really didn't think i'd have much/any issues transitioning from one HTC phone to another :-\

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Is nobody else having issues with the music player? If not, maybe I should reformat the sd card - would that help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000